Eiffage Énergie's electrical engineering, HVAC and telecommunications activities are essential levers for energy transition and ecological development.
Energy efficiency is an integral part of each of our business lines, from design to operation and maintenance, enabling us to enhance our offer of innovative solutions and optimize customer projects developed for local authorities, the service sector and industry, in France and abroad.
At Eiffage Énergie we have a clear sustainability policy and are committed to responsible purchasing, local concertation, eco-design, controlling the environmental footprint, and employee safety and well-being.
The dynamics of innovation and research and development are driven forward by Eiffage Group's sustainable urban development research laboratory Phosphore. At Eiffage Énergie we make an active contribution and find new ideas for our products and services which optimize:
- Energy efficiency in buildings (new or renovated) and industrial processes
- Operation and maintenance, and data centres
- Eco-design and the circular economy
- Clean and connected solutions for mobility
- Renewable energy development, distribution and management
- Sustainable urban projects - smart cities, smart grids, positive energy in our regions (TEPOS) - to improve the living environment of users.